1 bowl of Cassarecce Sriracha pasta, boiled and cooled
15-20 Baby spinach leaves
1 bowl of Salad Mix
2-3 Tuscan Kale leaves
10-12 Cherry tomatoes
3-4 leaves of Basil
50gm Young Gouda Cheese, roughly chopped
Cardamom and Ginger Honey from Aamra
- To make the dressing, mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, add all cut salad greens and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the salad dressing to the bowl with the salad greens and Cherry tomatoes
- Add the boiled pasta to the bowl
- Add basil leaves tot he bowl and lightly toss it
- Sprinkle the gouda cheese
- Serve cold
Ingredients in the recipe you can buy from True Leaf Farms