Jalapeno Poppers Combo
Make delicious jalapeno poppers with our Combo kit. Get freshly plucked Jalapeno peppers (100gm) and Brie Cheese (125gm) together.
Jalapeño poppers Recipe
Brie cheese 1
Basil leaves 2-3 (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
- Remove the rind of Brie & cut it into square pieces. Let it stay outside for half an hour to soften the cheese.
- Take a hand blender and whip the cheese.
- Add salt and finely chopped basil leaves to the whipped cheese and whip for another minute.
- Now cut the top skin of the pepper from middle, vertically, so as the pepper is still a single piece.
- Stuff the cut pepper with whipped Brie.
- Grill the pepper in air fryer for 15 min @200 degrees till it is charred from all sides. Serve hot